2.04.2009

Nothing beats one girl's night in

I'm curled up on the futon with a record playing, eating rosemary-olive-oil triscuits, drinking homemade lemonade, and surfing Ebay for cheap dresses. Since I quit smoking two months ago, i've been amazed at how my apartment smells fresher! Well, considering all the antiques I have, I suppose it still smells a little like grandma's + my favorite Marc Jacobs perfume. Tomorrow night is karaoke with the ladies, and Friday night is dinner with the boyfriend. Life is pretty good, guys.

Oh- and that dress project turned out great! Remember? I'll be sure to upload full-length pictures sometime this week, I left it in my darkroom locker. For now, here's a picture I took of when it was drying.. over my bathtub.

The vintage dress project- drying

Currently listening to: "Alligator" by Grizzly Bear... on vinyl!

1 comment:

cassandreamy said...

I used to love those Triscuits until I realized they contain MSG... ! I was devastated. I need to quit smoking too, I've bought so many candles to cover up the smell! PS I love karaoke. If we ever meet we must go!