1.20.2009

Nan Goldin

I've been fascinated by Nan Goldin lately.


I'm intrigued that most of her work dealing with her loved ones' personal lives are centered around the bed. People sleep, wake, make love, play, get sick, and die in beds.



Currently listening to: "Life-Support" by Meanwhile, Back in Communist Russia

...

I think it's kind of comical that my salad is peeking out from the right in two of these photos- I just finished it, and it was scrumptious. Romaine lettuce, goat cheese, provolone, vegan salami, red onions, carrots, and Brianna's homestyle french dressing. I could probably drink Brianna's homestyle french dressing, but I wouldn't go that far. It does taste amazing on anything green, though.

My favorite.

1 comment:

cassandreamy said...

I could almost drink Annie's Goddess dressing. Have you tried it??