1.24.2009

Hungover and in love

Last night Mike and I started drinking wine and messing around with my lovely lovely record player (i'm posting pictures once my apartment is clean tomorrow, I PROMISE), but we did this all before I started cooking dinner, so I was giggling in the kitchen and it took a whole hour to make a simple dinner. Thankfully I can make chicken piccata over pasta with garlic bread blindfolded standing on a floating inner tube in a tank of angry eels, so when it was done, we just inhaled. Man, I love chicken piccata.

Though, we did drink too much, and this morning at 9:30 when Mike had to leave for work, I saw him to the door, made some tea for my stomach's sad cat noises, and went back to bed.


Life is good.

Currently listening to: "Animal Midnight" by Stephen Malkmus & the Jicks
[the ending to this song is so beautiful]

No comments: