1.25.2009

What a wonderful weekend



As promised...
Mike explained to me how he picked it out: it folds up into a luggage-looking thing so it's easy to move, since i'm going to be moving a lot in the next couple of years. It has speakers built into it so I don't need a receiver or anything, and most importantly, it has lots of potential for decorative elements! It's so perfect for me.

My first vinyl: a limited edition CocoRosie LP!

Also, last night I had a couple of white russians, sat outside a nice fire with good people for Freddy's birthday. It was a darn good time.

Freddy's feeling pretty accomplished.

Currently listening to: the birthday playlist I burned for Freddy last night:

2 comments:

cassandreamy said...

Man, boy do I love white russians! I saw a picture of naked yoga today when I googled image searched 'yoga' and I wondered what that's all about! Right now I'm only ok with going yoga alone in my apartment in my pink thermal pants...

This lady said...

I used to do yoga at this studio near school that was apparently the "hippest" one in town, which meant I was surrounded by lots of middle-aged ladies in american apparel hot pants huffing and moaning. It's the closest to naked yoga I can stand.