8.09.2008

My new apartment

I haven't been ignoring my blog, i'm just super-busy moving into my new place in Dallas, and trying to see everyone at once! Thankfully, I got to see Mike before he left for New York. We had lots of pizza and Blazing Saddles and crashed. I promise to put up a cool post with lots of pictures soon, after I get this place cleaned up. Also- i'm going to be starting an Etsy shop very, very, soon. I need to clean out my closet and stop hoarding it all before I graduate next May. As I unpacked and unpacked about 5 suitcases full of clothes, I had to stop and realize that I don't need so many articles. I'm donating most things to charity, but the nicer, vintage items i'm putting up on Etsy! I hope you'll all check it out in a week or so.


Sorting my things in a new home feels like being hooked up to a brain-sucking machine.

Currently listening to: "That Angel Was Pretty Lame" by Boduf Songs

Love,
Amanda

No comments: