7.23.2008

Wimpy Wednesday

The thought of grad school is terrifying, so I’ve devised a list of fall-back options:

1. Join the peace corps.
2. Culinary school, get disowned by my father.
3. Get a boob job and extensions, get on rock of love.
4. Art school, get disowned by my father.
5. Get lost in the woods, live with wolves.
6. I would be a cat lady, but i'm allergic. So, an octopus lady. MUCH better family portraits!
7. Be a nanny in Italy. or Finland- I knew a girl who did that.
8. Open a gay roller derby, probably get disowned by my father.
9. Start a fairytale electronica artist alter-ego called ‘Bo Beep’, attempt to get sponsorship from the Disney channel.
10. Figure out how to get paid and not do anything.

I hope you all are doing well with PLANNING YOUR LIVES

Currently listening to: "I Hate Meeces To Pieces" by Baby Calender

Love,
Amanda

P.S. I've decided to grow my hair out. Just so you folks know.

No comments: