7.21.2008

It was an epic night.

Last night, Charles and I had an lovely night, complete with a midnight trip to my favorite, Waffle House. It might not be the best place for growing, healthy children like ourselves, but my stomach overrides my cholesterol-ethics at that hour. That being said, I may have invisible obesity. Expect me to explode at any moment.



We talked for several hours, polished off a couple glasses of wine, and wandered around West University. The night was consumed by various sing a long bible songs, pretty flowers, and lovely cityscapes. Houston really is a magnificent city. It gets quite a bit of a bad rap from all the pollution, crime, and traffic, but I suppose I have a bias growing up here. Nothing beats a 80 mile per hour night in a wild city with an Iggy Pop soundtrack. Here, here!

Currently listening to: "Real Wild Child" by Iggy Pop

Love,
Amanda

3 comments:

athena_z said...

Lady!

Nice shorts. And cap.

Digress to:
Arrow picture!
"That would suck a arrow killed you? They wouldn't even solve the crime. 'Hey, look at that dead guy! ...Let's go that way.'" -[two guesses]

Anonymous said...

Society will eat us.

This lady said...

Tish- MITCH!
Charles- We might eat them first.