8.14.2009

I wish to not have a white girl's body

Sitting in my room eating a little bit of cheese on some crunchy bread, and hoping it will go directly to my bum. I don't even want to to pass through my body the way food normally does, the way you learn about in your kinder years. I'd just like for it to transform into a massive, cheeky, brazilian lady bum. That would be magnificent, as I am quite tired of my skinny white girl body lately.

When I was in Seattle (weeks ago, now!) Vienna and I were walking along midday, with the beast in tow on pink leash, when we saw this really gorgeous curvy black woman in a suit walking past. We were both so shocked by the enormousity of her bum (like a small ottoman it was!) that we started to gawk and gape and giggle and it was a miracle this lovely lady did not stop and turn around as to give us an incredulous look.

I just wanted to pat my hands on it, like a child at play.

I will never have a cool bum,
Love,
Amanda

1 comment:

athena_z said...

Howdy. I blog again, if you choose to follow me 'round. I shall follow you 'round. As well.