4.03.2009

I'm so tired

Okay, I guess this is senoritis. Like, hardcore.

All i've been wanting to do is sell all my stuff and go out and party with friends and sleep in with Mike every morning. Don't tell me I have a 35 page distinction paper to write. Don't tell me I have to make twenty prints for a show at the end of the semester. I just want to start my life, so I can save up for a couple months and go up to Chicago. Or to Seattle. And go to grad school for my masters. And be in a community that really appreciates art. My whole body is buzzing with energy for everything to begin.

But now I have this ugly, ugly, theory paper to write. I used to love social theories and reading ethnographies, but this class is ruining them for me.

I'll cope.

Currently listening to: "The Man In Me" by Bob Dylan

No comments: