11.05.2008

I just burnt food on the stove, for the first time in months.

People hire me to cook food for them. I never burn food. Maybe it was how tired I was, but I wanted was a scrumptious SB[smart bacon]LT, and I got a little distracted talking to an old friend online until I got dragged back to reality by a smoky smell coming out of my kitchen. I immediately shut everything off, and opened my door as a cloud of smoke billowed out. All my neighbors probably think I smoke copious amounts of weird-smelling exotic marijuana, now- and they would've never known before.

NEVER AGAIN!
(...will I burn my smart bacon, not stop eating it, it's delish.)

Currently listening to: "Plato's fucked up cave", by Marnie Stern

Love,
Amanda

P.S. My favorite facebook status i've seen about our new president-elect was Kate's, which went "Barack me Obamadeus". Awesome.

No comments: