9.10.2008

People I Miss, Pt. II

This post is mostly about these two ladies, whom I miss dearly.


And they're on opposite sides of the country. How does that happen? Allison's in NYC, and Andi's in Portland. The photo above kind of mocks our geographic positions, actually. Amanda is stuck in the middle, in Texas, with her heart torn. Boohoo.


The one peeking down at the bottom is Hillary, whom will be joining our dear Andi in Portland by the end of the year. Who knows where i'm going? Chicago? Boston? Sheesh. I'm going to find out pretty soon, when I start applying for grad schools in November. But what a group we were! At least we had college to bring us together. At least I have an excuse to vacation Oregon and New York! But it does get hard when half the people on my phone list aren't in Dallas anymore. Not like I want you kids to move back- Dallas isn't the most spectacular of cities. But maybe you could come back and retrieve me?

Meanwhile, last night Mike & I saw Fishboy, Mount Eerie, and WHY? at the Grenada last night. With each band being successively more brilliant, the whole event was breathtaking. I smiled so hard when Yoni and the band came back for an encore. This is a little teaser, but you can find some other pictures on http://www.flickr.com/photos/thelittletippler/


Currently listening to: "Song of the Sad Assassin" by WHY?

It's time for bed,
Amanda

No comments: