7.28.2008

In other news,

My dog is a riot and a half.















Earlier this morning I found him sprawled out on his favorite rug at the bottom of the stairs on his back. When I called to him, he just started barking at the ceiling. By the way, if you haven’t seen what a full-grown 110 pound retriever lying on his back looks like, you’re in for a chortle. Also, he really likes the song “Run to your grave” by the Mae Shi. Maybe it’s because I get him excited by shuffling my feet around and clapping a lot, so he is good at joining in the fun by hopping around and barking.

Noted: My dog will kick your bum in a mosh pit.

I know every kid and their mutt thinks they’re hot stuff, with comments like, “my dog can open the door”, or, "my dog can save five-year-olds from the neighborhood pool". Well I’m sure Gus could open the door and save children if he wasn’t so lazy (I blame television). And he is good at bringing me a towel when he drools all over me. But my dog really is better than you. I’m sorry, but that’s how it goes. You are not of a cute and cuddly nature.















I think it's safe to say this dog gets lots of love.

Listening to: "7xx7" by the Mae Shi

-Amanda

No comments: